Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening all, i have a little issue with my 58 plate 407, 2.0hdi se model.

Anyways i have had a couple of headlight bulbs fail in the time i have had the car, about a year. The car has never told me about the headlamp failures. I know that the 407 has a canbus system that checks each external lamp to make sure its workin as it should.

Is it possible that mine has had this turned off in PP or do i have an issue??

I havent had the usual indicater lamp fault when brakin or vice versa, i know about that one and how to fix it, just wonderin if anyone else has seen the problem i am having.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi, I put in a post similar regards no warning for bulb failure, I had a 55 Plate and told you everything, now have 59 plate and tells nothing, no bulb warning, when handbrake applied while wheels in motion no warning, think the French have had too much trouble with all the warning faults. have a friend with 60 plate and his is the same, pretty sure this is all in the Facelift Model, small other difference is on the SW the back screen wont open using the button under the wiper but opens using Key Fob??????

·
Registered
647 Posts
My 307 facelift shows this info in DiagBox but never on screen where it would be useful. Had a dig around the car configuration options but couldn't find anything that might allow it to display.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts