Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
307cc 2.0 HDi with no apparent running fault save very occasional jerking on light throttle use (disappears if engine turned off & restarted) however I have noticed a lot of bubbles flowing through a clear plastic pipe on Right side of engine also smaller length of similar pipe on Left side after round thingy on front Left corner of engine visible with plastic cover removed. I have no technical knowledge but am assuming that this is a fuel pipe & shouldn't have air in it! Do I need to be concerned?

·
Registered
248 Posts
You will get a few minor bubbles passing through - mine does with no running issues.

The jerking will probably be another problem somewhere - fuel filter?

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Jerking could simply be that the gear is too high for the speed. If I'm in 4th or 5th gear and slow down then start to speed up again the car can get a bit jerky until I get to a speed suitable for the gear I'm in.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You will get a few minor bubbles passing through - mine does with no running issues.

The jerking will probably be another problem somewhere - fuel filter?
This is more than an odd few bubbles, this is constant stream of smallish bubbles.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jerking could simply be that the gear is too high for the speed. If I'm in 4th or 5th gear and slow down then start to speed up again the car can get a bit jerky until I get to a speed suitable for the gear I'm in.
Jerking is in every gear with no response 1st qtr of throttle & then jerks into life - seems to occur more after going over bumps!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts