Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi my car is 406 D9 2001 1.8 EW7 manual 4 door saloon
the problem is ac compressor clutch is not engage when i press the ac button.the problem starts 2 month ago . AC was working well during the last ride but very next day morning i started the engine and found Ac is not working. press the button few times but cant here the sound of AC clutch cut in

checkd the gas presure enough presure is there
changed the bsi relay as it is a common problem that many owners faced .
but no luck .

orderd a diagnosis tool from ebay as my friend told me to check that the ac clutch can activate via planet or not .
so ordered a Peugeot interface from china

this is old story 2 months ago

now
after long waiting time

i just received the pp2000 interface today ,a Chinese clone .
installed diagbox 7.02 in win xp sp3 virtual machine and hoked up to diagnosis socket and run the peugeot planet from the diagbox.
then did a global scan and its only read the engine ecu ,airbag ecu and abs ecu

bsi - the ecu has not reply
air condition ecu - the ecu has not reply

then i install diagbox 5.02 and scan again so the results are same just read engine ecu, abs ecu and the airbag ecu.i am able to do configuration actuator test in engine ecu and abs ecu .
but i want to check that the ac compressor cutting in or not by using pp2000 actuator test .

agin installed pp2000 22.14 and end up with same results

is actuator test for ac compressor clutch under the air condition ecu on pp2000 ?
why it does not recognize my bsi and ac ecu ?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
could be a bad connection on a wire from bsi to obd port

my car obd2 port have only 11 wires to 16 pin connector ..
i will try again tomorrow and post the result here .
is it ok to spray wd40 to connector?

thanks for the help:):)

·
11,843 Posts
thanks for the reply ,can you please explain wht means the rev c .
how to check it rev c or not .

this is my interface checker info

Thanks very much
Yep, that's REV B. You won't get much luck with that kit until you upgrade it. Or wipe your laptop completely and only use Peugeot Planet, NOT Diagbox. See the FAQ for details.

·
5,998 Posts
Diagbox v6 should work with /b you may also need to roll back firmware to earlier version with interface checker

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yep, that's REV B. You won't get much luck with that kit until you upgrade it. Or wipe your laptop completely and only use Peugeot Planet, NOT Diagbox. See the FAQ for details.
hello Gibbo today i flshed the interface to 963830c and v4.3.3
will check again tomorrow with diagbox7.44 :):)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Diagbox v6 should work with /b you may also need to roll back firmware to earlier version with interface checker
thanks for the info windy .but mine doesnot recognize BSi . i also checked the socket conectors all good clean and fine .:mad::mad:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The 16 pin connector is rarely fully populated what you are looking for is any loose pins that may not be getting contact with the diagnostic lead
yes you are totaly correct . i was worried first when i saw 11 wires in 16pin conector.

i just checcccccked wiring diagrams and find out what are the missing wires as follows .

memory electric seats ecu 1 wire
stabality checking ecu 2 wires
variable power assisted steering control unit. 1wire
LPG diagnostic connector.1 wire

·
Registered
1 Posts
help

doe's the china version of pp2000 work on the peugeot expert 1 and 2 models
as i cant get it to work it keeps saying ecu no reply and to check the cable but thire dont seam to be
any way of scanning that i can find

thanks

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
They are ALL chinese versions :)

Yes it should work but i only ever used of the disc version without adding updates it worked fine without any need to update.
Sometimes updates loose older vehicles

1 - 16 of 16 Posts