Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all i have a 308 cc boughted like this with sound not working everything fine just no sound on speakers , it has the head unit with bluetooth , gps, cd .... but no sound, somebody told me might be head unit so i got another used unit for 200 pounds but still not working, in delphi diagnosis shows bsi internal fault not (not reconized) , i get deeper inside the delphi and it was showing me that radio is not plugged or display but they are working. Any help please??

Attachments

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
It's not on mute? Could be the satellite connection. I'd try a BSI reset, but follow the correct procedure especially waiting until the mileage counter goes blank before battery disconnection. Might need Diagbox to get a closer diagnosis.

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
Has the car had a different head unit in past IE boy racer type thing has the wiring been messed with as the head unit should simply plug in and work but if it had a different head unit in it at some point the settings may have been altered thats why the delphi is saying missing as they are not set correctly

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The car is 1 lady owner , cat D , 43k miles...but boughted from dealer, very anoing why is not working , i just check the speakers and they are working , anybody has a diagbox or similar to give a resset to my bsi or should i go to peugeot?

·
Registered
909 Posts
if you put your location on your profile it'll help find someone close to you.
Sounds like it needs a scan to find out what is going on

·
Registered
909 Posts
well your no where near me otherwise I could of plugged it in, there is a map of Peugeot Planet owners, have a look on there and message someone closer to you

1 - 10 of 10 Posts