Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just repaired a 307cc after a medium bump to N/S front (no airbag/chassis damage) Now the car wont start (remote locking works OK though), the front windows have dropped 2" and don’t work, the roof, radio, rear windows multi-function display also don’t work The ECU shows injection faults on all 4 and O2 upstream and downstream faults, BSI can’t communicate with the ECU and planet shows +ve feeds missing from ECU and multi-function display. I suspect BSI but any advice would be appreciated.

·
5,836 Posts
Check the earth connections there are quite a few cable earth rings on the studs around the NS Front inner wing and easy to miss one

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Programing help

OK, no broken wires and all earths clean and connected so I have had the BSI virginised and got the codes from Betty. I can program it with the VIN and a list of about 10-15 options but never get the option to enter the 4 digit code and if I try to code a key it says the BSI is blank, Any coding help would be appreciated, I'm nearly there.

·
Registered
14,541 Posts
I done a clutch on a citreon c5 recently and afterwards it would not start turned out it was an earth wire i had disturbed and the ecu had no earth earthed the ecu and off it went :)

Just because its connected does not mean its working :)

Still sounds like wiring to me rather than BSI

Have you checked the positive connections to underbonnet fusebox and the large fuses beneath it

·
Registered
72 Posts
Is there a shunt switch anywhere that has poped up. Or more likley a shunt fuse in main fuse box, make sure its not blown. Not 100% sure but to reset shunt switch in bsi you need to remove said fuse for X amount of time. Do a search how to reset shunt switch and something shoud pop up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts