Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

Not been around for a while. The old girl had been behaving well until last week.

51 307hdi 90. Went to open the car only driver side would open. Thought it was weird, got in the car to find the lock doors button inside flashing like mad, i knew it was going anywhere....

Plugged her on planet and it was just showing weird symbols for vin. After a lot of swearing at the computer i got it to communicate with the bsi set the right vin number and got a new chip for the keys and thats synched in no problem... beeps when i leave the key in so i know it is definitely synched....

However it still tell me ecu is locked. And ovbiously wont start... everything that was going mad before like central locking, windows buttons working bacl to front etc... all working as they should now, the only issue is it wont start, recharged battery and its a year old battery.

It is however telling me the oil is very low... which is not.

I wanna take a gallon of lighter fluid to it and watch it burn...

Any ideas or help?

Thanks

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No sign of water anywhere near it... just realised thentitle of thread. Its ecu thats locked not bsi.

If it helps somehpw it is the siemens sid 801 system.
Looking on it yesterday where in the ecu it says software version it just come up as ????

But all bsi information reads fine.

·
Registered
101 Posts
suggest you check /clean all the earths form the fuse box under the bonnet particulary the one under the battery tray before you start thinking about bsi/ecu swaps

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
check the connections at the back of the comms unit unplug them make sure the socket they plug into is pushed onto the pcb at the back of the comms unit then plug them back in making sure they are pushed in properly

·
5,886 Posts
As above i would go for corrupt BSI.

Cryptokey for ecu immobiliser is generated as an algorithm from PIN when BSI is set up if this is corrupt keys don't match and ecu wont unlock.

·
5,886 Posts
If you have PIN code etc maybe worth getting BSI virginised by Trustme and then reprogram.

or get ecu software updated with free running code

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
update: just had a chat with graeme on the phone, after a long chat he believes from the simptoms that the bsi is corrupt so gonna send it out to him for virginizing.

thanks for the help graeme. (trustme)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Indicator stalk

Hi Trust Me I am looking for an indicator stalk for my Peugeot 206 year 2004. I have been quoted £200 Can you help? My daughter`s car!!

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Hi Trust Me I am looking for an indicator stalk for my Peugeot 206 year 2004. I have been quoted £200 Can you help? My daughter`s car!!
i dont stock them anymore and i only repair them if you bring it to me because i had too many damaged in post and customers expecting me to buy them a new comms unit when royal mail dont pay out

1 - 20 of 20 Posts