Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning, I am looking to obtain the BSI configuration for my 2009 207 1.4 Tu3A engined Verve, it was pretty badly fire damaged, and came with a totally melted BSI, have installed a factory supplied new unit, can anyone point me in the direction of the config settings please??
Just waiting on delivery of PP2000 at the moment, thanks in advance for any help.

D

·
0 Posts
Good morning, I am looking to obtain the BSI configuration for my 2009 207 1.4 Tu3A engined Verve, it was pretty badly fire damaged, and came with a totally melted BSI, have installed a factory supplied new unit, can anyone point me in the direction of the config settings please??
Just waiting on delivery of PP2000 at the moment, thanks in advance for any help.
You could have ordered one already configured to your car. If i was you go to a dealer and get them to do an auto configuration on the bsi.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that, was not impressed with Peugeots parts dept as they offered me 2 choices, one that was factory configured, the other was dealership configured, I purchased the factory configured unit, and gave the vin number on purchase, when the car failed to start after fitting, I went and spoke to the service guys, who told me even tho I had bought a factory config unit, it would still be devoid of the info needed to start the car, plus any other info it needed, they also said that unless I had bought a factory config unit they would not be able to help!!
I have all lights up on the dash, plus a few errors that I was expecting due to me rewiring the car totally.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The old one was totally melted, I contacted the previos owner about what started the fire, apparently Peugeot at Castleford had the car in for inspection after the fire (the car was written off) and told the previous owner that the BSI was actually the cause of the fire

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I did have what was left of it, a molten pool of plastic and wires stuck to what was once the carpet! it was reduced to nothing

1 - 12 of 12 Posts