Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the good old M56 this morning, in the middle lane, slowing down as approaching a junction.

Bloke behind in fast lane - totally ignoring the icy conditions and congestion up ahead, slams on the brakes and does a perfect half do nut - ended up facing the wrong way up the motorway.

Fortunately for him, everyone else was driving defensively and not like a total idiot. What a pleb.

·
Registered
909 Posts
This sounds like an interestin junction, wats so special/dangerous about???

Sent from my non apple product using free AutoGuide.Com

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Heavily used commuter route to Manchester - people rushing to get to work because they left home late or people rushing home at the end of the day.

Problem is no one changes their driving style to suit conditions - the geezer who did the half donut would have taken me out with him had he been a little closer.

This is why I drive around in a shed - I'm not too bothered if a knob crashes into me.

·
11,722 Posts
I'm glad I don't have to do the M56 commute anymore, I only have to go down a few junctions of the M53, although the 3 lanes merging to 2 section at Eastham is always hairy.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Driver in 'fast' lane on M56 this evening - deliberately dabbing his brakes - causing drivers behind to do likewise.

Plenty of space in front of him/her and could have easily moved into the middle lane.

What an utter ARSEHOLE.

It's people like that who cause the pile ups.

C

·
0 Posts
On a long motorway journey to Dorkshire recently we passed the boring motorway journey we passed the time by keeping tabs of the make and model of broken down cars that we saw.

Of the 6 that we spotted, all 6 were from German manufacrurers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts