Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there I have a light fault . My top tailgate break light and o\s break light is constantly on even with the engine off and key removed. Ive got no o\s rear indicator either. I have done the earth wire modification and cleaned all the terminals on both light clusters. But I still have this fault . I have done the BSI rest sequence several times but no joy. Any one know of any other ways to cure this would be much appreciated .

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All the bulbs are new and ive cleaned all the pins up on the light cluster. I've disconnected the brake switch. The break light o\s is permanently on as well as the tailgate light even with the key removed from the ignition

·
Registered
343 Posts
Hi, Don't know if this will help but I had a problem with mine in that the main beam was on permanently even with the ignition off and the key removed,
It turned out to be the headlight relay which is integral with the fusebox. I replaced the fusebox with a used item from a breakers and that cured the fault.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My side lights also come on without being told to . Did you have to get that fuse box/BSI unit encoded? Thanks Jimi

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My remote central locking is playing up now and when I turn the ignition on the window wipers come on and my side lights do. I will try the fuse box first. Thanks guys?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts