Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday afto - jumped in car after work - heard a number of beeps - no fault lights - car runs fine. Didn't look at display. Was a bit nippy though.

This morning - same thing - but ICE ALERT on display. It was 1c when I started off.

Is this bleeping simply an audible alert - of icy roads - for those numpties who just cant be arsed to look at the display?

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
After some serious 'googling' - stole this from a review that someone had written about a 206 -

"A temperature gauge (in degrees centigrade). That flashes when it’s 4 degrees (wish they had a degrees key on the keyboard) to warn you that there may be ice. If you switch your engine on and the temperature is 4 degrees or lower, there is a beep and the words ‘ICE WARNING’ flash up on the display."

Fingers crossed then

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
I was looking for a picture that would spell out "HOPE" it beeps when i found this and thought to hell with that this is more interesting ,at this point you can tell i`ve had a few Beers.:D

Attachments

·
Registered
906 Posts
bettyswollocks said:
I was looking for a picture that would spell out "HOPE" it beeps when i found this and thought to hell with that this is more interesting ,at this point you can tell i`ve had a few Beers.:D
lol... thats a good one..

or you can buy a posh 607 and the degree thing flashes.. :D

PS.. the pic was a bit too much, especially for underage folk like me.. need to do something now.. :D

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Climbed into the pug this morning - temp read out saying 5c. No beeps and no Ice Alert. Phew

1 - 6 of 6 Posts