Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys and gals

In need of some help, after a few minor issues with the car (horn,anti roll drop links) on a 400 mile trip to scotland ive had a few problems with a "braking fault" error message showing up, brakes are fine and continue to work fine while this error message is up. If i stop turn car off and on again the error message will disapear and then reappear intermittingly, ive only really noticed this over the weekend when driving continusly for long periods.

I do need to point out i am missing an abs sensor and have the ABS error up as i am waiting for a new one through the post. However ABS does work fine.

Just wondering if anyone has any clues as to what this is?

Thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I allready have the "ABS fault" light up and showing up on the trip, would this be showing ABS and Braking fault?

Cheers

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
i would check the air gap on the rear sensors as this would bring the error on if you have then i would get it put on the computer as it might be another sensor has got the prob :thumb:

·
Registered
20 Posts
I agree with bettyswollocks "put your sensor in it should go out". I have had this error message before and it was associated with a damaged abs line. The abs fault light was already showing up on the trip but brakes were working fine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts