Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im new on here so bare with me. I have had a quick look around but cant seem to find what im looking for.

I have a 307 HDi 2006 110bhp model.

I have sussed that the front discs are the 283mm ones, but as for the rears they have attached bearings on them and i believe there are 2 different size bearings, one being 25mm and the other being 30mm.

Now im trying to find out which my car would have? is there any way without actually removing the disc as i am not confident in doing the rears myself.

I also know there are two types or rear pads i am certain mine are the 'Lucas' ones.

Hoping some one can shine some light on this for me as i have asked a number of places but they just said take them off. I need them changing very soon!

Thanks in advance.

Liam.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Either someone on here with access to servicebox could help if you post your VIN or you could go and get a quote from a dealer and ask which type you have. Most parts desks at dealers are pretty helpful

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Either someone on here with access to servicebox could help if you post your VIN or you could go and get a quote from a dealer and ask which type you have. Most parts desks at dealers are pretty helpful

Thanks i will try the peugeot dealer and see what they say, but heres my VIN in the meantime VF33C9HZC84723272.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Can you go into more detail with this? i dont understand. The bearing is inside right?
Not really its common sense. The size of the bearing is the same size as the stub axle it goes on. So just measure the threads on the end on the axle. I think the difference between the two is 5mm so its fairly easy to measure which one it is.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
E169510 that's the part number you want 25mm :thumb:
If it was my car I would still take the cap off and check it.
Sorry for the delayed reply. Thanks thats great, yeah i will have a check before i order them.

thanks again!:thumb:

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Whenever I come across more than one disc/pad/filter etc I ask the motor factor if they have them all in stock. Normally they do, so I either get them all sent to me and keep only the correct part(s), or I take the old parts to them to make sure I get the right part.

Roger.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts