Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I am struggling here I have a 2.0 hdi xsi 135bhp I am trying to find what part number I need for front and rear brake pads

I want to buy some greenstuff pads but it comes up with several different ones for my car any tell tale signs or how to find out what one mine needs (My Reg DV54 YDS)

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
You might need to take a pad to your local motor factor to get the right pads. It's quite possible that several different styles of pads were fitted for any given model year that a registration number won't clarify.

Roger.

·
5,863 Posts
post or PM your VIN and we can look up on Servicebox brake variant fitted to your car

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is my vin plate (i think? :confused: ) so i think my Vin is

VF33CRHRH83852371

If someone could see what type of brake system I am looking at i will be forever in your debt (the immortal words)

·
5,863 Posts
Bosch Brakes, discs are 302mm dia,

Std Front Pads 4253.43 or E172359

You should be able to cross ref from those numbers

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for help windy i am actually after what rear calipers i have option on demon tweeks of girling or bosch

·
5,863 Posts
You will have to check Calipers even Peugeot don't know !!! they list both for your VIN.

Simple check is if rear Caliper has just a u shape on front face they are TRW/Lucas if there is an additional cross bar (like front calipers) they are Bosch. Bosch pads also have a tag on top and bottom of pad.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts