Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been advised to get a decent set of front brake pads for my 2007 407se sw hdi 2.0 diesel, spent a couple of hours searching and as I don't know much about cars, have found that a lot of manufacturers have different size pads width height thickness ETC, will it make any difference or will a simple enter your reg here lark be accurate in getting the right one's

many thanks for any reply's

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers for the reply, but no I don't want cheap nasty one's on my car, just wondering if I can get a decent set on-line, and are they all the same size as I asked,

C

·
0 Posts
Never had an issue with ones I've bought from carparts4less, gsf or ecp just don't buy mintex.

Codes for a bit off are
saveme75 at carparts4less
&
offer10 at gsf.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for that reply CAB, there does seem to be different sizes width height thickness will it matter, as I said I don't know that much about motors,

cheers

P

·
0 Posts
Replaced all my disks and pads last year with pagids from euro car parts. Can't fault them and haven't killed me thus far...

C

·
0 Posts
Brakes are a bit of an issue sometimes Like CAB & PR1VATEPILES say GSF, CARPARTS4LESS or EUROCARPARTS are all good places to go just enter reg etc and away you go. I have never splashed out on super expensive brakes ie performance pads and so on as I don't drive like a plum, Yes as JOhn Ward says they are your life on the line but ALL brake pads must meet certain specs etc before they allowed to be sold so buy from any reputable UK supplier and you should be OK.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts