Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi can anyone help !!
i have a 307 sw (51) plate this last two weeks the brake fluid warning light keeps coming on - have topped up - and had it on a ramp- cannot find any leaks on brake system at all - the only other thing the garage suggested is that it could be the clutch going with it being hydrolic and the fluid is leaking internally - has anyone come across this before
thanks moe

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
brake fluid reservoir

anyone heard of this then - brake fluid reservoir keeps empting - had brakes checked no leaks whatsoever - peugeot garage cant find any probs yet it keeps emptying!!
someone told me you can buy a sealand to put in reservoir - like you can buy radweld to seal radiator!! yeh with me.
anyone heard of this ?? where can you buy it from??

thanks
moe

·
Registered
1 Posts
brake fluid warning light

hiya i was advised by Mr Clutch to have a search on the net as i am having the same problem as you. The brake fluid warning keeps coming on and they cannot find any leak but we keep needing to top it up about once a week, again like you someone mentioned this could be a problem with the clutch but were having no problems driving.... keep getting different opinions.

Wondered if you got the problem fixed and what it was?

Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts