Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. Tried fitting new discs to the front this afternoon,I was there for a good hour trying to get it to fit bat it kept jamming on the calliper. Screwed the wheel locator right in and the disc had considerable movement. took it off and put the old one backfirst time nice and snug with no movement.Callipers are bosch.and discs are Bendix 257mm.Are they compatible? Have tried repeatedly but they will not go on, they seem too big? they are 257mm and the old ones seem to be 255mm. Regards Alan.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Think you've answered your own question. Never heard of bendix, I always used Mintex discs, never any probs

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi. According to the dealers the O.E. brake system for my van is listed as Bendix. Further there is a calliper on ebay that is identical to mine and is listed as genuine bosch. The word Bendix can clearly be seen stamped into the top of this calliper.Will have to visit the dealers in my lunch hour tomorrow,this is all very confusing. Regards. Alan.

·
5,997 Posts
Post last 8 digits of your VIN and we can check servicebox what brakes and discs you need

Bendix is a very well known brake manufacturer they are OEM supplier to many vehicle manufacturers and also supply aircraft brakes

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just got a few O.E. numbers off the ebay listing. BENDIX 562033B and 562033BC The discs are meant to be compatible with these numbers. Regards. Alan.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts