Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone sort this one out?

Drive off in first then into second. All of a sudden there seems to be no power and van feels like it's about to stall. Then I take my foot off the accelarator for a second then accelarate again and it's fine. Go through all the gears and it's exactly the same. Van still under warranty till January 2010. It's a 2006 new shape with the ford 2.2 Puma engine.

It's at my local dealership. They're trying to sort the problem out without much success. So far new EGR valve, new injectors, new fuel filter, ECU re mapped and programmed. But still this loss of power. They have also fitted a new diesel pump. Again the same problem is still there. Can any one help. I have been without my van for 2 weeks now and worried about turning work down constantly. Have had to hire a van at my expense cos Peugeot don't want to pay for rental.

HELP!!!

·
Registered
586 Posts
I would need fault codes to help you although the last one like this was cured with a hp fuel pump and regulator

·
Registered
15 Posts
I had a similar problem with my Expert,no power in 1st or 2nd,then it picked up back to normal.Reared its head mostly when the engine temp increased due to traffic jams.Bought a new MAF off of eBay for £45(instead of £120 at Peugeot) and everythings fine 2 months on.There were no fault codes showing before or after I changed it BTW.
And why on earth hasnt the garage changed the air and fuel filters,as a guy with a new ford connect had similar problems and it was a dirty air filter that was to blame.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts