Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive recently had a new engine put into my boxer van. However the immobilisation light is on and wont start - have not got a clue about what to do and its all confusing me! please help!

·
Registered
14,951 Posts
Are you still using the same ecu as the van came if so sounds like wiring issue or the key codes have been lost due to careless battery removal battery being left to go flat or jump leads

I would start by checking connections and fuses if all seem fine you will need to plug it into computer to check the immobiliser circuit

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Are you still using the same ecu as the van came if so sounds like wiring issue or the key codes have been lost due to careless battery removal battery being left to go flat or jump leads

I would start by checking connections and fuses if all seem fine you will need to plug it into computer to check the immobiliser circuit
Yes - again i believe same ECU as before. The battery did go flat as the mechanic had it for a while. Would it be a case of taking the key to someone who can re-code it? is it expensive? dont want to be ripped off!

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Yes - again i believe same ECU as before. The battery did go flat as the mechanic had it for a while. Would it be a case of taking the key to someone who can re-code it? is it expensive? dont want to be ripped off!
if you have a search on here for someone with planet (have a look at them links posted earlier)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts