Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm helping a mate figure out what's wrong with his van, a '51 plate expert 1.9d. Basically, the coolant warning light comes on and off all the time (I think it's the coolant light - red light with some kind of wavy-bottommed tank above some wavy lines) and as of yesterday there is some kind of oily liquid coming through into the cab from behind the plastic vent/transmission tunnel in the footwell.

Do you think these could be connected? Supposed to be going 700 miles in the thing over the next week. Hoping it just needs some coolant.

D

·
0 Posts
I'm helping a mate figure out what's wrong with his van, a '51 plate expert 1.9d. Basically, the coolant warning light comes on and off all the time (I think it's the coolant light - red light with some kind of wavy-bottommed tank above some wavy lines) and as of yesterday there is some kind of oily liquid coming through into the cab from behind the plastic vent/transmission tunnel in the footwell.

Do you think these could be connected? Supposed to be going 700 miles in the thing over the next week. Hoping it just needs some coolant.
That the heater matrix leaking. I'm sorry to say fixing that is a massive job. One of the worst i've ever done. They don't make it easy to replace.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts