Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,
Can any one help with a problem that I have, our camper van is on a V plate, the other week our speedo cable went!!! got a second hand one fitted but wish to get a spare. I have found a site where is say's the speedo cables fit boxer J5. how do you find out if ours is a J5. The cable has a screw end not the push is type.

Help please, if you need more details please contact me.
Many thanks,
john

·
Registered
1 Posts
Boxer camper van:

Hi Piglet,the Boxer & J5 are two distinct models but share some mechanicals so what they are saying is this cable will fit either one,you dont say what year van is,V plate means nothing to me,our system is a lot simpler.:thumb::thumb:

"Man can not live on bread alone he must have spuds."

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi there,
Can any one help with a problem that I have, our camper van is on a V plate, the other week our speedo cable went!!! got a second hand one fitted but wish to get a spare. I have found a site where is say's the speedo cables fit boxer J5. how do you find out if ours is a J5. The cable has a screw end not the push is type.

Help please, if you need more details please contact me.
Many thanks,
john
The J5 production stopped in 1994

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
J5 is what is commonly known as talbot express yours is later model that replace express but a lot of parts are still the same as under the outer skin its very similar

V reg is 1999 Your shape lasted till about 2002 then was facelifted then it was replaced with newer version in about 2006 but until 2006 they were all similar vans

Fiat ducato citroen relay peugeot boxer even a few oddball versions we dont see in uk all basically made using mostly fiat parts regardless of badges.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts