Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having stupidly run out of deisel, I cannot now re-start the engine.
Have bled the filter and hand primed the system. There is fuel at the injectors and I cannot find the fuel cut-off switch/valve, either in the cab or engine compartment.

Can anybody out ther help please? :thumb:

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
non starter

00036415.jpg
these are your anti start [parts and may be where you need to look. The parts are listed under number 17

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, will check it out tomorrow. I don't suppose you have a itemised description for all the parts in the diagram?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The handbook says there should be a cut off switch under the bonnet but I can't find it anywhere.

·
Registered
240 Posts
killswitch normally near the battery have seen them in green, orange and red. 30mm square rubber capped lump. had one go on a berlingo after taking off over a level crossing. :D

·
Registered
586 Posts
killswitch normally near the battery have seen them in green, orange and red. 30mm square rubber capped lump. had one go on a berlingo after taking off over a level crossing. :D
I had one where the guy had a speed sensor,cambelt ,fuel injectors tested and new fuel pump fitted and he got recovered the next week complaining how much money he spent blah blah.. DP got involved - I was the guilty party etc etc until the mastertech worked out it had a kill switch(I had already told him it had one but was not believed) and pressed the button.. The customer had hit a pothole hard and then it stopped although he only told the service reception that when he picked it up.....:rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts