Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First post so forgive me if this is in the wrong area. I have a 2003 autosleeper executive motorhome on a 2.8hdi boxer base. Both my front electric windows have packed in. tried all the fuses now someone suggested its the relays but where are the little buggers, lol. Ive also checked and cleaned the switches on the drivers armrest to no avail. can anyone help me please

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
First post so forgive me if this is in the wrong area. I have a 2003 autosleeper executive motorhome on a 2.8hdi boxer base. Both my front electric windows have packed in. tried all the fuses now someone suggested its the relays but where are the little buggers, lol. Ive also checked and cleaned the switches on the drivers armrest to no avail. can anyone help me please
Have I put this in the wrong area ???????? nearly 40 views and no ideas yet. lol

·
5,034 Posts
cant rad stuff because ive got insufficient posts
should be able to click on links etc. Only aware of needing 20 posts to send a pm to a member.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ive managed to find a second hand one for £50 so we will see if it was that unit at fault. All the fuses check out ok and th switch is ok so it can only be that box as there is nothing else in the circuitry that can effect its working, so we will see. Thanks for all your help guys.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ive managed to find a second hand one for £50 so we will see if it was that unit at fault. All the fuses check out ok and th switch is ok so it can only be that box as there is nothing else in the circuitry that can effect its working, so we will see. Thanks for all your help guys.
Well that was an exercise in futility, the replacement box didnt solve the issue and it was defo a good one, he tested it before posting. So fuses ok, but central locking and windows still not working and as far as i can see, the box is the only common denominator. I think that the fuses are separate from each other anyway so What now.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It still isnt working and ive noticed that the radio is also dead. I am flumaxed.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It still isnt working and ive noticed that the radio is also dead. I am flumaxed.
A sparky from Peugeot has just said he didnt need to come out and look, if it wasnt the fuse and the relay, its 99% guaranteed to be the coms unit behind the steering wheel, whatever that is and i cant tackle it so it looks like a call out electrician.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts