Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As per the title really. Can anyone tell me the correct torque figures for the wheel bolts on a 2014 Boxer with Peugeot alloy wheels?

The drivers handbook says nothing :confused:

·
5,034 Posts
Is it a Motorhome ??

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes it is a Motorhome, specifically a 3500Kg Auto-Sleeper Warwick Duo and it came with 15 inch Peugeot alloy wheels.

The Peugeot driver's handbook does not quote torque settings.

·
5,034 Posts
A phone call to the makers might be your best option

not sent from a crappy Apple product

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think that I will try Peugeot, all other routes will lead to opinions and I would like facts.

If I get an answer, I will post it here.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have had an answer, it reads:

"Thank you for your recent enquiry made via the Peugeot website.

We would recommend that you contact your local Peugeot dealership who will be able to help you with your enquiry. If you would like us to send you the details of your local dealership please reply to this e-mail with your full postcode"

Ludicrous. The manufacturer telling me to ask a dealer, presumably because they do not know?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I still do not have an answer. Can other Forum members confirm that Peugeot UK are just a bunch of box shifters who know nothing at all about the products they sell?

·
5,034 Posts
As your probably the only Motorhome user on here perhaps nobody knows the answer, It wont help if you get all arsey about it when nobody knows the answer. I assume you have tried the various motorhome/caravan forums ??

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
As your probably the only Motorhome user on here perhaps nobody knows the answer, It wont help if you get all arsey about it when nobody knows the answer. I assume you have tried the various motorhome/caravan forums ??
I am not in the slightest 'arsey' that no one on this forum knows the answer, but I am very 'arsey' that the manufacturer does not know the answer and passed me on to the dealers for an answer. I find this incredible, the manufacturers do not know their own products!!!!

I was asking before if other people on the forum found Peugeot UK just a bunch of box shifters and from the silence, it seems that this is indeed the case.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts