Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As per title really, both drivers front and rear windows work fine and the passenger windows work fine via their own switches, but for some reason both passenger windows won't go up automatically via the drivers switch - you have to keep your finger on the switch?

I've tried reinitialising like the manual says but they still won't work via the drivers switch.

Is anyone able to shed any light on this please as I'm a bit miffed?

Many thanks :thumb:

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
I'd suspect the switch pack on the drivers door. I have issues in that if the window is partly open and I try to close it using the switches on the drivers door the window goes all the way down and I have to operate the switch several times to get the window to close and the one shot close doesn't work. If the passenger window is open the passenger switch works fine.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a similar problem, mine all the windows work apart from front passengers from the drivers console, up and down both go down, from the passengers switch it works fine. Mine stopped working the same time after I had to disconnect the battery, also the auto window close from the remote stopped working.
I was told to do the reset but that did not work, but the auto close from remote works again lol
I have not taken the console out yet, but I bet its a dodgy switch

1 - 4 of 4 Posts