Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,423 Posts
I purchased the rubber boot mat/tray (photo 3 I think), and it was the same price as this from my dealer. Photo 1 is for the old 3008, photo 2 is just an unshaped rubber mat, and I'm not sure what photo 4 is.

· Administrator
2,124 Posts
Has anyone bought a boot tray for their new car? I was wondering what the difference is between these 2 https://www.caraccessoriesplus.co.uk/categories/peugeot/3008/peugeot-3008-boot-liners-trays
Is it that one is just more rigid?
Think your right its thicker and therefore more rigid, (oh matron :eek:).

The thinner one also states its only compatible with the retractable floor which we don't get until October onward production.

It also says they can only be used with the floor in the lowest position, which is no good for me as ours will always be on its highest setting so no load lip.

Seems odd, as some will want this rubber mat as they own dogs, but only being usable at lowest level means 5" 'lip' for the dog to hurdle over which means their paws will have to go on bumper first resulting in those awful claw scratches on the bumper.

Paul

· Registered
1,423 Posts
You're right there Paul. I have put a blanket in the boot to fold out over the bumper if the dog goes in the boot. I have to say that's a big IF though. Don't think I want a drooling 70kg dog anywhere near it to be honest!!

· Registered
77 Posts
I just use a blanket which cost 0 has lasted three cars now. I'm not precious about my cars and am not keeping it clean for next owner but I find the type of carpet they put in cars impossible to hoover properly and you always gets bits stuck in the carpet fibres which absolutely refuse to budge. The blanket will be going in the new car too

· Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just use a blanket which cost 0 has lasted three cars now. I'm not precious about my cars and am not keeping it clean for next owner but I find the type of carpet they put in cars impossible to hoover properly and you always gets bits stuck in the carpet fibres which absolutely refuse to budge. The blanket will be going in the new car too
I usually use a blanket too, but with this being my first brand new car I'm looking for something smarter. I saw this too https://www.caraccessoriesplus.co.uk/categories/peugeot/3008/peugeot-3008-boot-mats but again it's only compatible with the retractable floor. Where are all the mats for the standard floor?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.