Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I currently have an 04 plate 307cc. The problem I have is that the display constanly shows "boot mechanism not locked!!!". The roof goes up and comes down but when putting the roof down the sequence doesn't finish it used to put the windows up and bleep that it was complete but now it doesn't.

Has anyone else had this problem? Any ideas how to fix it my dad thinks it's a micro switch but we can not trace the fault.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi I'm in Doncaster, never heard of planet is it a diagnostic tool? My dad was going to take out the fuses one by one and see if it would propmt it to reset. But it is not well documented as to which fuses are for the roof. Any assistance is greatly appreciated x:lol:

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
peugeot planet, is the same tool the peugeot/citroen dealerships use to hook up to their manufactured cars to carry out tests...and cost alot to do it aswell...buying for yourself will be around £130 but as zooanksi asked where you are at, it may be alot easier on your wallet to find someone local with planet who will be willing to pay you a visit and do it for you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts