Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

The boot light on my car is not turning on when the boot is opened. The bulb has been changed. Further investigating, I can send a light on command from within the BSI using Planet. Perhaps it is the micro switch that sends the command to turn it on? Is this within the latch mechanism ( the bit on the main car and not on the hatch) ? Thanks.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
Can't say for sure on the 407 but on the Laguna I used to have, all the switches where in the locking mechanism. I would suspect it is the same on the 407. It will probably be in the mech inside the hatch as there will also be cables going to it for the central locking.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can't say for sure on the 407 but on the Laguna I used to have, all the switches where in the locking mechanism. I would suspect it is the same on the 407. It will probably be in the mech inside the hatch as there will also be cables going to it for the central locking.
Hi storeman,

Thanks for this. Just need confirmation that it is definitely part of the mechanism in the hatch before I source a second hand one to fit in. If anyone can confirm, that will be great!

Thanks.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 3 of 3 Posts