Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Clicked the fob and the central locking appeared to work. Except the driver's door didn't. Wouldn't open. Tried the key and it opened. So I locked everything again, checked all of the other doors and they all opened fine. Checked driver's door... still wouldn't open.

Left if a couple of mins... tried again and it was all fine. Tried again this afternoon when coming home from work and the same issues all over again.

Also, when I close the boot it sometimes pops back open or at least takes a few tries to close.

Any ideas for the above problems?

J

·
0 Posts
I have a similar problem with mine.
My boot always used to close first time, every time.
It went in to Peugeot a couple of weeks back, and since then (and they lubricated all the catches) it doesn't always close first time - sometimes needs letting go from higher or giving it a proper shut, whereas it always used to shut on its own from about 12".

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a similar problem with mine.
My boot always used to close first time, every time.
It went in to Peugeot a couple of weeks back, and since then (and they lubricated all the catches) it doesn't always close first time - sometimes needs letting go from higher or giving it a proper shut, whereas it always used to shut on its own from about 12".
Could be a spring which is no longer "tight"... I'll have a look tomorrow and if I work out a way to fix it I'll take some pics.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts