Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi
I had diagnostics done yesterday on my pug 407 2ltr diesel 05.
It gave following error
p0299 Boost Pressure Control
Attained pressure too low

Any guidance what i can do to get it fixed. What could possibly be the reasons.I am not very good at DIY but budget is the problem aswell.Any garages in or around high wycombe area you can recommend also place i got diagnostics done are not reliable and i have got the information of diagnostics with me to be taken to garage.Worst case scenario how much roughly would it cost to fix that issue.
Also there is no on screen message in car its only after the diagnostic what i have it on the paper saying. Also i know there is problem because when going up hill my speed goes down and looks like car lost the power.
Regards,
Aboo

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Sounds like losing pressure , check all pipes for leaks or splits , (just open bonnet and get your hands in round all black rubber pipes not containing water)

ps make sure engine is off

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks

Lol thanks for quick and kind response ,They are all black pipes ;) and ofcourse engine off .What should i check in that for any valves being loose.?
Also i am not being funny i dont even know where turbo is .Shall i remove the top engine lid and then all the rubber pipes (the big ones or small ones ??)With that specific error if i take it to any local garage how much could it cost me to get it repaired . roughly :D :thumb: thanks for reply

1 - 5 of 5 Posts