Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys me thinks I've made a boo boo I've replaced my turbo solenoid and still have my eml light on on checking a diagram of the pipes on line it seems I've put them back on the wrong way round (twat) all I need to know is do the pipes need to be a tight fit on the valve as mine seem very loose and to I need as reset for the eml

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
Guys me thinks I've made a boo boo I've replaced my turbo solenoid and still have my eml light on on checking a diagram of the pipes on line it seems I've put them back on the wrong way round (twat) all I need to know is do the pipes need to be a tight fit on the valve as mine seem very loose and to I need as reset for the eml
yes the pipes need to be tight

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Going to a scrap yard tomorrow were I know they have a few 307 and nick the rubber bits lol

G

·
0 Posts
You may be able to cut an inch or so off the pipe to use a bit that hasn't been stretched over the solanoid......

Also, new vac pipe is available on fleabay for about £1.50 per metre with free postage - probably cheaper than driving to a scrapyard...:thumb:

The light should reset itself after a few journeys.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Done it seems to be running better though light still on do the plastic pipes have to fit into the solenoid

1 - 13 of 13 Posts