Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.My washer jets are blocked.Cant get a needle in as they are the spray jets.Its simple in the Hanyes book to remove them.But..............
Its not lol.Double skinned bonnet,cant get my finger in where tey are mounted to try to free them,and cant get my head under there at a stupid angle to see how they pop out.
Am i missing something???Any advice welcomed thanks.

·
Registered
33 Posts
You need to gain access to the pipes by dropping the sound insulation at the lower edge of the bonnet, disconnect the pipes.
I used a pair of pincers to twist the nozzles 90 deg to snap of the retaining clips and just pulled out the nozzles and pipes.
the new parts should come with pipes already attached which you feed through and connect to the original pipework.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I had the same problem with bad flow and managed to change one.

Like so many things "it just unclips"... but how it unclips is a complete mystery until you've unclipped it by breaking it.

Get some pry tools like these
4pcs Car Door Trim Panel Dash Installation Radio Removal Pry Tool Kit Repair | eBay

IIRC the clips that hold the bonnet padding on have a centre bit that you have to lever out first.

Then, if you pry the washer up from the top and squeeze the clip underneath with some pliars it "should" pop out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts