Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
I cant get a pic unfortunately, but my information shows it to be a fairly involved job. It requires removal of the bumper, the battery, engine fuse box, glovebox, and operating lev er to enable unclipping of the cable, then working under the glovebox removing the rubber grommet to ease access for the cable. Tie the new to the old and pull it through then reverse every step to refit. PS. you may need to remove the passenger side fuse box for working space. You got some spare time?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ive done all that, ive fitted the cable but ive connected to the catch at the bonnet but there is a black tube at the end of the cable that im sure clips to something but on my car it just jumps out, i wanted a picture to see if something was missing, thanks for your time :thumb:

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
No it says connect the cable and fit the plastic cover over the cable and lock assembly. Not much help i fear. I will photograph my lock assembly tomoz and post it if its a help.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thank sterion75, this plastic cover is what i think im missing, pic would be nice, due in for mot tomoz, so was trying to get it right for that, thanks mate.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I thought it come under battery tray and up to the catch, then the little black clip on end of the cable push fits into the catch, but before the black clip is a black tube on end of the coated cable, thats what im confused about

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
On my coop it comes from under battery along top of rad and just to the left of the catch their are a couple of guides that the wire clips into and then to the catch so it makes a C shape

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok thanks, will have another look in morning, so does it go under your catch then back on its self to make the c shape

1 - 16 of 16 Posts