Peugeot Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
3008 phone & bluetooth issue

I have two 2012 3008's both the same model - 1.6 ACTIVE E-HDI FAP and have a problem with Bluetooth and phone functionality in both.
car 1 has a Samsung s6 edge connected to the Bluetooth and car 2 a Samsung s6. Both have shown the same issue
Sometimes when you hang up after a telephone call it seems the call has not fully disconnected from the radio. The display shows as if a call is still in progress and shows the name of the caller, the radio is muted but the call is not connected.
You cannot turn off the radio, you cannot hang up the call, or using the "manage the call functionality" cannot disconnect the call, make other calls using the radio. In other words it is just stuck on the call.
You can make other calls using the phone as you would normally so the phone itself is fine and available for calls, the radio remains unusable.
Turning the Bluetooth off on the phone or turning the phone off makes no difference. Turning the ignition off on the car also does not disconnect the call, it remains on the display as if the call is still in progress.
The only thing I have found to work is patience and just wait, it will eventually clear itself and can take anything from a couple of hours to a few days before the radio will once again be available.
Is there any way of forcing the radio to recognise there is no call in progress or resetting it as turning it off is apparently not possible.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi.

I´m having trouble with phone calls via bluetooth. When placing/receiving a call people complaints that listen to themselves (echo).

My system:
2013 Peugeot 308 T9 1.6 e-hdi 115 Smeg+
System version: SMEG5.4.B.R8 CD:26378
Bluetooth version: Soft:1.2.0 CD:26378
Map version: DbDw_303/Gr_411 CD:26378
Display version: Soft:32.00 CD:26378

Mobile: Asus zenfone2 laser running android 5.0.2

I have found that if i lower the smeg volume to level 7 people the echo stops, but inside the car i can hardly listen...

Entering in cheatmode and calling bluetooth specs, my smeg shows:
BT HFP:+{ASUS_Z00ED}+;RSSI_LVL= +{0}+;SNR=+{14}+dB
BT A2DP:+{ASUS_Z00ED}+;RSSI_LVL= +{0}+;SNR=+{15}+dB

Anyone with this problem/solution?

Thanks.
Did you ever manage to fix this issue?
I've recently purchased a 2015 308 SW and I'm experiencing the same problem, it's infuriating. Looking to update the firmware but from what I've read this won't help.
Dealer want £63 for a diagnostic and won't confirm the cost of the fix.

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
I've not had this problem on mine. No issues with BT and phone calls.
The radio is utter rubbish though.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Did you ever manage to fix this issue?
I've recently purchased a 2015 308 SW and I'm experiencing the same problem, it's infuriating. Looking to update the firmware but from what I've read this won't help.
Dealer want £63 for a diagnostic and won't confirm the cost of the fix.
Hi.
Yes, is fixed. Had to visit dealer 2 times to solve the problem. It's a special configuration they have to do. Not all knows how to do it, but they have access to factory bulletins and this problem is knowned by Peugeot.
Best regards!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
3008 phone & bluetooth issue

I have two 2012 3008's both the same model - 1.6 ACTIVE E-HDI FAP and have a problem with Bluetooth and phone functionality in both.
car 1 has a Samsung s6 edge connected to the Bluetooth and car 2 a Samsung s6. Both have shown the same issue
Sometimes when you hang up after a telephone call it seems the call has not fully disconnected from the radio. The display shows as if a call is still in progress and shows the name of the caller, the radio is muted but the call is not connected.
You cannot turn off the radio, you cannot hang up the call, or using the "manage the call functionality" cannot disconnect the call, make other calls using the radio. In other words it is just stuck on the call.
You can make other calls using the phone as you would normally so the phone itself is fine and available for calls, the radio remains unusable.
Turning the Bluetooth off on the phone or turning the phone off makes no difference. Turning the ignition off on the car also does not disconnect the call, it remains on the display as if the call is still in progress.
The only thing I have found to work is patience and just wait, it will eventually clear itself and can take anything from a couple of hours to a few days before the radio will once again be available.
Is there any way of forcing the radio to recognise there is no call in progress or resetting it as turning it off is apparently not possible.
Hi.
Try to turn off BT on the phone. To solve this problem i think you have to update the system firmware...
Best regards.

·
Registered
2019, Peugeot 3008 Active Skypack 1.5 Diesel Automatic
51 Posts
I have same issue, my car is Peugeot 3008 1.5.
Anybody help me?

21 - 28 of 28 Posts