Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my new Peugeot Partner 2 weeks ago. And the media console was working fine until I made the update the app was telling me to do. PSA_rcc-firmware_4_084_19-1E027-2_RCC_EU_W3_ECO.
Now when I'm using bluetooth to ear music it doesn't appear the informantion about what I'm earing. Just says Bluetooth but as soon as I connect the usb cable the information appears.
I've tried eliminating the van from my bluetooth list, I've even made the factory reset on the van media and tried to connect everything again to no avail. Apple Car play works fine, but then again. it was working fine before the update.

Using an Iphone 7 with IOS 13.3. And the van as the update PSA_rcc-firmware_4_084_19-1E027-2_

Can anyone help because the dealer doesn't now whats happening either.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Got my new Peugeot Partner 2 weeks ago. And the media console was working fine until I made the update the app was telling me to do. PSA_rcc-firmware_4_084_19-1E027-2_RCC_EU_W3_ECO.
Now when I'm using bluetooth to ear music it doesn't appear the informantion about what I'm earing. Just says Bluetooth but as soon as I connect the usb cable the information appears.
I've tried eliminating the van from my bluetooth list, I've even made the factory reset on the van media and tried to connect everything again to no avail. Apple Car play works fine, but then again. it was working fine before the update.

Using an Iphone 7 with IOS 13.3. And the van as the update PSA_rcc-firmware_4_084_19-1E027-2_

Can anyone help because the dealer doesn't now whats happening either.
Hi Primex08, I have 5008 which is also RCC (iCockpit without navigation). The software version is as yours current-084. Although different car model, I assume the core modules are identical.
On mine I also see only “Bluetooth” when I stream music. No title, artist, album art, etc. I usually stream via Spotify on iPhone 8, latest IOS.
I noticed however that if I stream via Apple Music I get the meta data on the screen. There is a catch: the songs have to be in “My Library”.
When the songs are in your library on the iPhone, you can also browse them via the menu on the car’s touchscreen.
With Apple Car Play there are no issues, as you said. All metadata is visible on the touchscreen.
It would have been nice to be able to read the meta also from Spotify via Bluetooth but for the moment with this software version it is not possible for me as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts