Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have the same problem as me?

So I've connected my phone (Samsung S7) and all was well. But today I noticed on the 3 options next to the device it has

Phone
Streaming
Mobile data sharing

When I try and tick the data sharing and press ok it says no response from phone.

Attachments

·
Registered
226 Posts
I don't know about the 3008 but I get 'similar' symptons if my phone is also connected to wifi, turn wifi off (or go out of range) and then data sharing option works.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
you'll need to turn on Bluetooth tethering in your phone setting I think.

Settings
Connections
Mobile hotspot and tethering
Bluetooth tethering to ON

If you turn your phone off anytime you'll have to do this again as it's set to off as default.

Grumpy

·
Registered
85 Posts
In the last week my car has declined to receive txt messages when driving, before then it did. When I try to access them the car states that it will not allow when driving, it will access when parked.
I've checked settings in car, and on phone, all look ok, tried restarting phone Huawei P9 plus - android/vodafone but its still not playing ball, its as if some software update has turned on the setting to block when driving, but the tick boxes you find in menu all look as if it should be ok. Car software not changed and I don't think phone has updated its software.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.