Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I suppose this question is probably a repeat but I need information please. I have just had a 2006 407 sw se and the screen is mono so do I have bluetooth system since there is a button marked tel which does nothing. I have tried searching for a bluetooth connection and I can only assume its either broke or not installed, so are factory bits available to enable it or can I fit my old parrot system behind the radio system (RD4). I would also like to get some wiring documentation which would help if the factory bits are available. Any help would be most appreciated.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your prompt response I will start on the problem tomorrow and I will record how I get on so it may help others:)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for your reply and yes I have tried searching for a signal but no luck so I can only surmise that it is not installed or no longer works so I have decieded to install my parrot 3200 LS GPS from my old car and I have ordered the iso connection conversions for the 407.
I have noticed that on the interior light console there appears to be microphones does anyone know if they are and where the connections go to as I could use them with my parrot.
Thanks again for the replies I hope my installation notes when published may be of help to someone.

J

·
0 Posts
Those 'microphones' aren't microphones.... they are the sensors for the alarm :thumb:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for that info so as soon as the kit arrives I can get it sorted. I find things so much simpler on my old MG and its more fun unless it starts to rain and it takes ages to get the hood up :):nod::)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for that since I'm new to "Le Peugeot" it was an obvious question for me. I do have another if you could help I would like to remove the plastic panel under the steering column but its not clear how it comes of and I'm loath to pull as I might break somehing.
Thanks again.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Thanks for that since I'm new to "Le Peugeot" it was an obvious question for me. I do have another if you could help I would like to remove the plastic panel under the steering column but its not clear how it comes of and I'm loath to pull as I might break somehing.
Thanks again.
Be careful, you might have an airbag sitting there. On some 407's there is an airbag just under the steering wheel for your knees.

Theres a pic of how it looks here: PEUGEOT 407 KNEE AIRBAG 04/09 BLUE PLUG | eBay

1 - 12 of 12 Posts