Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a peugeot 308 08 plate 1.6HDI S - as you know this is a basic model and unlike the SE or SR models it does not have bluetooth in the vehicle through the CD player.

Is there a possibility I can buy a CD player with bluetooth to have bluetooth in my vehicle?

Would i need to fit a speaker in the vehicle near the door to speak in or will i not need that?

I am completely confused by this.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank You.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Nabeel20

Am I correct in assuming that you want the Bluetooth for using your phone handsfree?

If so, there are plenty of universal Bluetooth devices that you can buy from about GBP12, no additional speaker needed.

I don't use one but my dad does, he says that it's hassle free and after pairing the devices in the first instance, he simply switches on Bluetooth on his phone before each journey, just as I do with my built in system.

I hope this helps.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi yes I would like to use my phone hands free. I have looked at aftermarket products like the parrot system but I was just curious whether I could have the original peugoet one through the CD player? And if so what would I need to do?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Am not sure if its possible but If u were looking a genuine one through the original radio You would need a Bluetooth Ecu, mic, and then the vehicle configured for this too. I would myself prefer a parrot Bluetooth kit and it would be much cheaper / hassle

·
Registered
741 Posts
Am not sure if its possible but If u were looking a genuine one through the original radio You would need a Bluetooth Ecu, mic, and then the vehicle configured for this too. I would myself prefer a parrot Bluetooth kit and it would be much cheaper / hassle
Correct. You need the bluetooth module, loom, mic and it all needs programming using PP/Diagbox.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts