Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2019, Peugeot 3008 Active Skypack 1.5 Diesel Automatic
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I´m having trouble with phone calls via Bluetooth. When placing/receiving a call people complaints that listen to themselves (echo).

My system:
2019 Peugeot 3008 1.5
System version: NAC firmware version, 21.08.84.12

Mobile: Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro, Android 10

I have found that if i lower the Nac volume to level 7 people the echo stops, but inside the car i can hardly listen.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
try with a different phone, Samsung or Iphone for example, see if it makes a difference.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it was working good before replace my RCC with NAC. After install latest firmware and make adaptation NAC, it is occurring.
I will try it with different phone.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Oh... you left out that little fact in the first post :)
Who knows what it could be then, perhaps some compatibility issue with your sound system...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh... you left out that little fact in the first post :)
Who knows what it could be then, perhaps some compatibility issue with your sound system...

Yes, you are right. But same car just different hardware. How to solve this i don't know.
NAC was taken from GT line. it has focal sound system. My car doesn't have. May be adaptation problem

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Yes I am pretty sure that is the problem then, I hope that you can find a solution to this easily.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I found this document from other forums. Anybody knows, can I try it for my car. Let me know please.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Is this guy for real posting a french doc in a english spoken forum sheesh

·
7,227 Posts
Your car does not have a RT6 so that service notice is not applicable to your problem

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Your car does not have a RT6 so that service notice is not applicable to your problem

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk
But there is info for my Peugeot 3008.

Véhicules potentiellement concernés :
 Peugeot : 508, 3008, 5008, RCZ
 Citroën : C4-II, C4 Picasso, C3 Picasso, C3-II, C5-II, Berlingo-III, C8
 DS : DS 3, DS 4, DS 5

Attachments

·
Registered
906 Posts
That's the old infotainment system used in the old 3008 MPV, T84 (2008-2016). The new 3008 SUV, P84 (2016-...) has either the RCC or the NAC infotainment system. It probably is a calibration/telecoding problem, but you can't use the mirascript in the new 3008.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's the old infotainment system used in the old 3008 MPV, T84 (2008-2016). The new 3008 SUV, P84 (2016-...) has either the RCC or the NAC infotainment system. It probably is a calibration/telecoding problem, but you can't use the mirascript in the new 3008.
Thank you for info. Can you give me info about how can do it? Do you know person who can do it?

·
Registered
598 Posts
You will need someone to download calibration to the NAC using diagbox and using VIN from 3008 which originally came with NAC.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You will need someone to download calibration to the NAC using diagbox and using VIN from 3008 which originally came with NAC.
I don't know which car was taken from. Is it possible to learn it from NAC? Who can be done it

·
Registered
598 Posts
The car from which it was taken is not important. It could be Opel as far as you know. You need a VIN from any 3008 with NAC to download calibration. But be careful, don't do the auto config from Peugeot servers because it will take config from that VIN and mess up yours NAC.

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The car from which it was taken is not important. It could be Opel as far as you know. You need a VIN from any 3008 with NAC to download calibration. But be careful, don't do the auto config from Peugeot servers because it will take config from that VIN and mess up yours NAC.

Is package of the car important or just has NAC?

Ok, i understand. I should not do it from Peugeot servers. I have VIN number from 3008 with NAC, but how can i download calibration file and import it to my NAC.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Yes, only NAC is important. You still need to use official Diagbox. When you choose the NAC, and as soon as automatic telecoding starts, unplug the USB from your laptop. This will stop it and ask you if you want to do it manually. Then try to find the menu for calibration download.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes, only NAC is important. You still need to use official Diagbox. When you choose the NAC, and as soon as automatic telecoding starts, unplug the USB from your laptop. This will stop it and ask you if you want to do it manually. Then try to find the menu for calibration download.

Thank you for good info. You saving my life 😊 Phone call is very important for me.

I think, we should do manual telecoding. I have diagbox but it is cracked by MrRorry. So there is no automatic telecoding but it can do manual telecoding. When i get calibration file from working NAC, how can i import it to my NAC?
What the calibration file contain?

·
Registered
598 Posts
Unfortunately, you can not use that version of Diagbox. You must use official Diagbox since calibration file is downloaded from Peugeot servers directly to the NAC, that is why I mentioned that you need to stop automatic telecoding and only way to do it is to unplug USB cable right before it starts and then proceed with manual telecoding and then use download menu.

By the way, does manual telecoding works on the BSI with MrRorry version ?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Unfortunately, you can not use that version of Diagbox. You must use official Diagbox since calibration file is downloaded from Peugeot servers directly to the NAC, that is why I mentioned that you need to stop automatic telecoding and only way to do it is to unplug USB cable right before it starts and then proceed with manual telecoding and then use download menu.

By the way, does manual telecoding works on the BSI with MrRorry version ?
May be manual telecoding works on the BSI with MrRorry version, but don't try it yet.

Hıım, i should find service center to do it :(
What the calibration file contain?
And if i download it from Peugeot Servers, how to upload it to my NAC?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts