Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I have a 308sw 2012 and just all of a sudden the Bluetooth connectivity is not working for phone. When someone rings it all comes up on the screen with name etc but when I press to answer it connects but I have no sound at all from other person and they could not hear me. I have tried to unpaid phone and re pair but all to no avail. I have even connected a different persons phone just to see if it's the phone but exactly the same. I need the Bluetooth as I work on the road and need to keep phone connected any ideas anyone as to the solution. Or even where would I be able to take it to get it looked at ?....
TIA

·
Registered
292 Posts
Hi all I have a 308sw 2012 and just all of a sudden the Bluetooth connectivity is not working for phone. When someone rings it all comes up on the screen with name etc but when I press to answer it connects but I have no sound at all from other person and they could not hear me. I have tried to unpaid phone and re pair but all to no avail. I have even connected a different persons phone just to see if it's the phone but exactly the same. I need the Bluetooth as I work on the road and need to keep phone connected any ideas anyone as to the solution. Or even where would I be able to take it to get it looked at ?....
TIA
Check if microphone connection and speaker connection at back of unit is fine ?

Do you get music from the device ? If yes speaker connectivity wud be grand...

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi yes music from radio etc is fine it's just literally when I receive or try to make a call. How do I check the back of the unit ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts