Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Maybe a bit of a random question, but I have just noticed a strange thing on my new (2021) 3008 GT

Just looking out the bedroom window and noticed that my blue led lights were on.

The blue door lights, cup holder and blue round the sunroof. Nothing else just the blue lights.

They were on for about a minute then went off.

I went out and started the car, did a vehicle check, all seemed fine.

Then about 15 minutes later I noticed it was doing it again. Blue led lights on for about a minute then went off.

Is this normal?, I wouldn't think so. Any ideas anyone?

·
Premium Member
938 Posts
I wander if its something like how close the key fob is from the car, personally ever since my early days of keyless entry cars i've always had the keys in faraday pouch just to be on the safe side

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Could be, but the car is out the front of the house, and the keyfob is in the kitchen (in a drawer) at the back of the house. So pretty much as far away as you can get.

Think it maybe a trip to the garage. Unsure if it's connected but I've noticed the windscreen seems to be getting a load of condensation on it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice observation, however I don't have the mobile app. Do you think it could be the Bluetooth randomly searching for a device/mobile?

Is there anyway to turn off Bluetooth?

·
Premium Member
938 Posts
Its not the bluetooth

1 - 6 of 6 Posts