Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the proceedure for making the dash board read out show in blue:cool: rather than the standard orange?? Would i need to buy to PP2000 (I am going to get one when the money comes along)

Also where does one get hold of the trip computer switch, That I have seen on you tube that bettyswollocks (Martin) posted?? :wave:

Cheers The Blue Pug (Nick):thumb:

D

·
0 Posts
Would anyone have a link as to where i can get the blue LEDS in this guide??

J

·
0 Posts
So... If I buy all these bits and print off the three threads that show how, I can do it?

Does anybody have an "art attack" list of EVERYTHING I'll need? you know, plastic scissors, pritt stick etc. :thumb:

And I was originally going to go for a black and red theme with the car being red anyway, and not sure what red exterior and blue interior will be like. So would red differ much from the original orange (In fact, is red an option?)

I don't want my car to look like a rainbow explosion, nor do I want it to look a "shade better" than bog standard.

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
mfd: http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6456

instrument cluster: http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6467

radio: http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10519

as for the center console button, window buttons and anything else....we can help just ask...easy enough tho.

unfortunatetly my research regarding turning the manual heater controls blue has come to a sudden stop since i rolled and wrote of my peugeot. but my research has reignited on my ford focus as apparently they use the same method.. will keep you posted of any findings tho that will be relevant.

if you have auto climate control (with little screen) your ok and do full conversion.

im not sure if blue in a red car will work...personally i would go for red in a red car. blue in a blue car...the trend continues.

i have a silver focus myself and planning to remove the ford green and put in blue...will keep the needles red to contrast against the blue to see it...(this is also valid on peugeots)

EDIT: JazzJPH just saw under your username your from county durham...where abouts? im from Monte Darlo myself like :lol:

J

·
0 Posts
Well I'm not fussed about the radio, like I've mentioned before I had the crappy disc changer and fairly useless stereo. I'll be removing for a double din, so I'll get that in red. And I'll get the inside lights red. Can I get a different needle?

In fact... Would white work do you reckon? I'm deffo not a mackem but white lights inside? Yeah or Nay?

I'll look into the heater lights. Can't have them bog standard haha

Auto climate control? Is that where my car sticks Air Con on at full blast when I turn it on? Yeah I love that like, especially on cold mornings, it just gets me off to a happy start!! haha

Are the window buttons etc. just like in the 306? I found that if you had a screwdriver, you could pop anything with a join :D

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
haha white might work, but when you drive through sunderland you might get some dirty mackems sticking to your car :lol: nah seriously it could work...white goes with most, its to your own liking tbh

auto climate control is instead of the 3 dials and 3 buttons you have a small display which shows what temp it is in your car and is all done auto, you set the temp and it gets it there.

the window controls can be seperated from the door using a torx screwdriver and carefully dismantled...although daffyducks were different to mine, when i did his, but still just as easy if even more carefull.

J

·
0 Posts
Aye that's what I have, just buttons and you say the temperature. ECO or A/C mode. Each setting has it's own unique, strange smell like!

My car is 02 so shouldn't be much different to yours in your signature. What are you driving now?

J

·
0 Posts
Aye that's what I have, just buttons and you say the temperature. ECO or A/C mode. Each setting has it's own unique, strange smell like!

My car is 02 so shouldn't be much different to yours in your signature. What are you driving now?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts