Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys , im need of some help please , the yellow 20 amp fuse from under the bonnet keeps blwing when i start the car , but it does not do it all the time happened twice in a month . Really need some help please , was think starter motor ???????

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
But is it the starter motor ? hand book tells me the fuse is for the starter coil , dont know much about cars so sorry if i come across as thick lol

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
What happends is that the starter motor might start to slightly stick when you are trying to start. If you notice it is a slight "lag" between when you turn the key and when it is supposed to start spinning, then it's definately getting sticky and if it use too much time before it engages it will burn the fuse.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What happends is that the starter motor might start to slightly stick when you are trying to start. If you notice it is a slight "lag" between when you turn the key and when it is supposed to start spinning, then it's definately getting sticky and if it use too much time before it engages it will burn the fuse.
wicked mate , it does take a second ot two to start when u turn the key .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts