Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

hi all i hope you can help i have a 2004 307 last week the heaters stopped working all together the Air con also wont work...there is power to it but wont work

i tried the fuses but they are fine. i need to know if there is anyhting simple i should check?

i can see a lot of different guides on here but before i start taking things apart just wanted pointing in the right direction

many thanks for any help :lol:

·
Registered
90 Posts
blowers nor working

hi,
after reading what you have said about the blower and that there is power and the aircon seems to be working then the only other thing is to start to dismantle the blower matrix (there is a guide on how to do this on the first page of the 307 forum stickyed i think).
im no expert but the guide tells you that there is a connection that seems to develope a fault and its this that needs attention.
im going to do mine tomorrow weather permitting as my blower only works up to number 3 if i put it on 4 nothing happens so fingers crossed your problem is similar to mine and with the guide we are able to repair our faulty blowers.:thumb:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts