Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

Been having a little issue with the blower on my car firstly the number 4 setting stopped working last year, then today the blower stopped working completely. I havent checked anything yet but does anyone know if this is common and also what fuses it could be, and if its not a fuse what else it could be.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Been looking on ebay at some listed as heater resister 6450jp roughly £9.99 - £12 is that the right type

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
can anyone help. my 307 seems different from the one in the guide. heres how mine is

i got the flap open and felt inside. all i could feel is the actual blower

any ideas

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
so where is it. you open the re circulation and it opens the flap if you put your hand it you can feel the blower motor and thats it. i have felt all around but nothing

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Miraculously the blower started working again after a fiddle not sure why, however no 4 blow speed still doesn’t work so I bought another resistor anyway just in case it wasn’t much so will keep you updated.

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
Yeah it will be the pack from what i understand...

speeds 1-3 use the resistor and other circuitry so the fan only spins at a certain speed.

Speed 4 is direct, but still goes through the resistor pack, but on a different track to the above.

It is quite possible this is broken.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hi guys bought the new heater resistor and shes a blowing good in all settings so looks like its all cured and thanks for the walk through guide gibbo its much easier going in from the drivers side

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok so fixed blower a few weeks back but seemes its an issue with 2 wires so need to gain better acces any how to guide to get to it from the passenger side

1 - 18 of 18 Posts