Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys,
So i have a dilemma and I'm looking for some opinions,I want to buy a Blow off valve for my peugeot 207 GT now the thing is that I went on eBay and I found 2 products,same code,same thing but one is 25£ and one is 65£ because it's from Forge.I have attached photos of the adds.
What do you guys think?
I know Forge I have a few things from them on my engine but for this small thing I just think it's irrelevant.
Let me know what u guys think! cheers!!

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have recirculating valve and alloy pipes bought from forge,I just can't see the difference between the two parts...

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Ah rite..may look the same but materials used be different. Would always go with forge. Few people tried the copy version on their cars and sounded awful and performance of the turbo seemed to be intermittent.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well seems right what you saying there,what do you think about the recirculating valve they have,I just got it fitted yesterday and engine sounds totally different and I feel it more responsive to throttle. Although the guy who fitted it for me suggested to add a BOV to it as it may have release some air from the system.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
yeh its good piece of kit, but personally prefer the uprated BOV, like the noise u get with it lol

u can for the recirc valve put the wee adapter plate we call it the BOV which is 60 quid or something on it too to get more of a noise.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts