Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was out in my car last night I had just left my drive when there was a loud bang i felt it through the car and thought someone had run into me.I got out but no one around got back in and drove off but there was a loud metallic knock when on rough roads from the back right.I took the car to my local pug dealer it didn,t take them long to diagnose a broken spring probably down to the state of the roads in carlisle,even the bloody speedbumps have potholes in them!Has anybody else had this problem, cos i know the local council don,t want to know,but i think we are entitled to roads which don,t damage our vehicles,we pay enough to use them!:(

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
rob hullck said:
Was out in my car last night I had just left my drive when there was a loud bang i felt it through the car and thought someone had run into me.I got out but no one around got back in and drove off but there was a loud metallic knock when on rough roads from the back right.I took the car to my local pug dealer it didn,t take them long to diagnose a broken spring probably down to the state of the roads in carlisle,even the bloody speedbumps have potholes in them!Has anybody else had this problem, cos i know the local council don,t want to know,but i think we are entitled to roads which don,t damage our vehicles,we pay enough to use them!:(
agree mate, its getting ridiculous... tyres and suspension.. pure knackered..

·
Registered
9,731 Posts
Tell me about it 2 inner joints on the steering rack , 1 ball joint , 1 drop link and a track rod end. :mad:
And after all that the bloody things making a vibration noise that i can`t find.:mad: :mad: (sounds like plastic vibrating by the way ,checked underneath nothing loose everything screwed down any ideas?)

G

·
Should have took photos of the pothole and contacted the council, they will tell you if you have a case for compensation or not

1 thing to look out for, if the pothole has white/yellow markings around it then they wont pay as its been marked for repair!

:thumb:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts