Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how to remove a small black mark left on my silver door - made by a black car door opening next to my car when the guy swung open his door - making contact onto mine.
Now there is a small black mark which looks like the paint work from his black door.
I have tried to wipe it off with water and cloth but nothing comes off and I am afraid to rub too hard incase I wreck my own silver paint. Is there maybe a special solution that I can apply that will do the job???

Any ideas?? :eek:

·
Registered
12 Posts
black mark

you could use a small amount of cut & polish or a product called prepsol, it is an alcohol base solution that wont take of your paint. But go gently with it dont rub hard on the mark.
garry

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
black mark on car

Thanks Garry

I will try Prepsol. If I apply a small amount and not rub too hard the mark should come off and my paint shouldn't be damaged??

Where can I buy it from?
Has this worked for you?? :p

·
Registered
12 Posts
black mark

Puppet said:
Thanks Garry

I will try Prepsol. If I apply a small amount and not rub too hard the mark should come off and my paint shouldn't be damaged??

Where can I buy it from?
Has this worked for you?? :p
if your in Australia ypu should be able to get it from repco,sprint auto or any crash supply place

if your not in aussie try a crash supply place that supplies paint for cars.

ye i have and do use it all the time and it works a treat :)

garry

1 - 4 of 4 Posts