1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
207 1.6hdi GT 110 2006
73000 miles
Fully serviced

Yesterday got back to my car and got in, noticed the indictors were all flashing ( and the green directional ones on the dash cluster), and wouldnt go off, regardless if the engine was off or on and if i was outside the car with it locked.

It wasnt making that ticking sound that usually happends when the hazards and indicators are on, however if i indicated left or right it would stop them all flashing and just flash on that side of the car - same if i put the hazard lights on.

Anyway after 10mins it just fixed itself and hasnt done it sice:rolleyes:

After googling I got in a bit of a panic thinking it could be the BSI:confused:

(Had a new windscreen fitted last week and yesterday it was raining heavy - dont know if this is related. )

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Were they flashing faster than normal? There is a function on the key fob which will cause them to flash fast for about 20 seconds, it's used for locating your car in a car park. Check your handbook, maybe you pressed a button on the key by mistake or a button on the key may be sticking?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Were they flashing faster than normal? There is a function on the key fob which will cause them to flash fast for about 20 seconds, it's used for locating your car in a car park. Check your handbook, maybe you pressed a button on the key by mistake?
it wasnt quite that fast, but i know what you mean, it does it on mine when you press the lock button when its already locked, but this went on for 10-15 mins

1 - 7 of 7 Posts