Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Evening.
My passenger wiper has stopped working.Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
Assuming the drivers side is working okay, either a linkage is has come adrift or the nut securing the wiper arm to the spindle is loose and the arm has lifted. It is a single motor on the Bipper as far as I am aware, so not really much else I can see it being. Check the securing nut first as this will be the easiest (check if the spindle is moving). Failing that I think on these it is scuttle panel off to see if one of the linkages has popped off.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes the Drivers arm is working fine.I will have a look at it in the morning.If the linkage is knackered is it easy to replace? Or shall I take it to a garage.Appreciate your help:thumb:

·
Registered
445 Posts
Yes the Drivers arm is working fine.I will have a look at it in the morning.If the linkage is knackered is it easy to replace? Or shall I take it to a garage.Appreciate your help:thumb:
Not done one on these, however as a rule not overly difficult if you are methodical and patient. I've got servicebox so can ping a diagram if you need it. Let us know how you go.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts