Peugeot Forums banner

Bipper Turn over no start

7K views 12 replies 2 participants last post by  spriggangoodjob 
#1 ·
Hi all.
Working on a 2013 Bipper 1.3HDi. It's got the Magnetti Marelli 8DF3 ECU.
I've read the internal flash and did a complete ECU Backup with Flex.
Then did a decore on the Particulate filter.
Had to weld a brocken bolt on a bracket so put my surge protector on the battery and did the 5 second bit of welding.
After doing that I tried to use my Autell to reset the DPF values before putting the modified map on but then noticed a problem.
My Autell showed no Comms with ECU. Tried to start vehicle but Turn Over No Start.
Noticed on dash "Fuel cut-off unavailable"
Took ecu off and plugged Flex in on the bench to see if it still communicated and was able to get another full back up and also did the same via OBD again so ECU is communicating.
Checked all fuses.
DTC's I'm getting are:

U0426 31 Incorrect immobilizer code sent by Engine ECU to BSi. No code sent by Engine ECU
BSI-BCM - U1701 87 No communication with engine ECU. No signal
BSI-BCM - B10AA 4A configuration fault (Config not suited to vehicle)
BSI-BCM - U1733 87 no comm. With Telemetrics ecu
Control panel - U1733 87 no comm. With Telemetrics ecu

The initial codes before I did anything were:

BSI-BCM - B10AA 4A configuration fault (Config not suited to vehicle)
BSI-BCM - U1733 87 no comm. With Telemetrics ecu
Control panel - U1733 87 no comm. With Telemetrics ecu
2 for the dpf loading
1 for license plate illumination

To me looks like the ECU needs aligning with the BSI and Telemetrics ECU.
Have tried " Alignment of ECU's configuration with the Configuration in BSI" on my Autell but it aligns ABS and Instrument cluster then tries to do the Telemetrics ECU but it stops there and asks to try again but won't do it. Take it the Engine ECU would be next but as the Telemetrics won't align it won't go any further.

At the moment I have disconnected both battery cables overnight to see if it will reset itself overnight o_O 🤞

I'm a bit stuck as to what else to try. Any ideas please.......

See less See more
#7 ·
I did find a Masternaut MT004 unit which on a Google search comes up as a Telemetrics unit. There was a ten pin plug Disconnected. This may explain the Telemetrics comms issue.
Plugged back in and tried the realignment but still the same. Gets to Telemetrics and stops and also cleared codes and still get same codes back

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.